Let us bring Wellness to you. Virtual and in-person Fitness & Wellness programming is available by request.
All requests are to be received a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the requested date. Please use the link for all requests.
Once confirmed, payment is due prior to the event. Refund requests or the reschedule of an event is required 2 business days prior to the event date.
Group Fitness Instruction:
Certified group fitness instructors are available for in-person events and/or weekly classes held at your location. All instructors are certified in their specialty area. Please browse current class offering on the RUREC2GO app.
- There is a $75.00 fee per class.
- Recreation is unable to provide equipment or mats, please ask participants to bring a bath or beach size towel to use as a mat.
Licensed Massage Therapists will conduct all chair massage at your campus location.
- All supplies needed for the Chair Massages will be included for the event. This includes massage chairs and all disinfectant supplies.
- Chair Massages can last between 5-10 minutes depending on the quantity of participants and the number of massage therapists. Massage therapists will work with the event coordinator to determine the appropriate time per massage prior to the start of the event.
- All programs are for the Rutgers Community only and can only take place on the Rutgers New Brunswick campus
- Please direct any questions to email@example.com.
- $75 per hour per massage therapist.
RU ACTIVE Virtual Presentation:
The key message of EIM-OC (Exercise is Medicine ® On Campus) is to MOVE MORE. This presentation will establish mental and physical health benefits of exercise, identify barriers to being active and review the physical activity guidelines. 45 minutes.