Adventure Camp offers a variety of trips the campers go on daily. If you enjoy challenging activities like rock climbing and surfing, you’ll love Adventure Camp. Also, each week this summer we will be sure to head to the beach for some relaxing fun in the sun. Other trips will likely include: canoeing, hiking, laser tag, waterparks and more!
All campers are carefully supervised by Recreation Staff, with camp holding a ratio of 6:1 or better. Camp runs from 8:30am-4:30pm.
ADVENTURE CAMP Features:
- Special events and trips
- T-shirt and daily snack are provided
- Exposure to a variety of safe&fun, age appropriate activities
- Utilizes Rutgers University recreational facility and fields
- Mature, well trained, creative and energetic staff
- Offers Post-camp supervision
Age: 11-14 (Co-Ed)