Through a parternship with RWJ Somerset, all Rutgers Club Sport athletes benefit from having access to an on-site certified athletic trainer. Certified athletic trainers are here to evaluate, treat, and rehab your injuries.
As a health care professional, proper care of an injury and getting you back to full participation is our primary goal.
- Practice/game prep (taping, bracing, stretching, warm-up)
- Evaluation, treatment, and rehab for all orthopedic injuries (both acute and chronic), such as:
- Head injuries (concussions)
- Joint sprains and muscle strains
- Bone injuries (bruises, fractures)
- Overuse injuries
- Qualified to provide treatment approaches including manual therapy, corrective exercise, stretching, and reconditioning