Rutgers University, New Brunswick campus has many outdoor running options. Try one or all of these sites, whether you are casually running or training for a 5k!
- University Park Fields Dirt Track- Busch Campus – 0.6 mile loop.
- Rutgers Ecological Preserve– Livingston Campus- Several nature trails ranging from 0.3 to 2.8 miles in length.
- Buccleuch Park– Easy walk from College Avenue Campus- 1.3 mile dirt path around park
4. Big Chill 5K Route- College Avenue Campus- practice for the annual RUREC 5K all year round with our 3 mile route around college avenue
5. Johnson Park- Easily accessible from both College Ave and Busch- 2.5 mile road through Johnson Park with pedestrian path.