Welcome to the Intramural and Sport Clubs pages.
Which sport is best for you?
- 8000 students participate annually in the Intramural Sports Program
- Alll skill levels are welcome to compete in your favorite sport or in a sport you are trying for the first time
- Sports include soccer, basketball, flag football, softball, street hockey, volleyball, ultimate frisbee and more.
- Play for fun and compete for campus championships and university pride.
For more information on intramural sports, please click here.
- Rutgers University Recreation boasts 57 sport clubs which include traditional sports such as Rugby, Football, Golf, Baseball, Ice Hockey and more.
- We also offer martial arts clubs such as Brazilian Jujitsu, Eskrima Filipino Martial Arts, and Capoeira, just to name a few.
- There are also dance clubs such as performing dance, salsa club and ballroom dancing.
- We also have paintball, quidditch, bass fishing, ultimate frisbee and more.
- Sport Clubs travel and compete against other universities, have regular practices and require a high level of commitment.
For more information on sport clubs, please click here.