- Reservations for massage therapy can be made in person at the Livingston Recreation Center front desk, Cook/Douglass front desk or the Werblin Recreation Center by calling each:
• Livingston Recreation Center: 848-445-2398
• Cook/Douglass Recreation Center: 848-932-8700
• Werblin Recreation Center: 848-445-0462
- Payment must be made when scheduling an appointment. Payment options include payment with cash, check, RU Express or credit card (Visa or Mastercard only) when scheduling in person at the recreation centers. Payment must be made with RU Express or credit card when scheduling over the phone.
- If there are no available appointments on the day you request, you may ask to be placed on the waiting list for that day. If an appointment becomes available, we will contact you via phone.
- If an appointment is completely missed, refunds will not be issued. If an appointment cannot be kept, arrangements can be made to reschedule for another appointment time . Please contact us to reschedule your appointment prior to your actual appointment.
- If you are late for your appointment, you may receive your treatment when you arrive. However, your treatment will still end at the scheduled time. Please call the recreation center where your appointment is scheduled if you are running late.
- Please read the following information and complete the Consent Form and Personal Information and Medical History Form. We will keep information on file for future visits.
Please Contact Teri Meade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 848-445-2398 with any questions or concerns.