Rutgers Recreation offers personal training services to assist you with your fitness goals. Whether one-on-one or with a small group, professional trainers will work with you at one of our conveniently located facilities during a time that best fits your schedule. These services are offered for paid members/students and complimentary members. Sign up in person at the College Avenue Gym Business Office (Room 105) or the Werblin Recreation Center Business Office or online through the links provided below.
PERSONAL TRAINING PACKAGE DESCRIPTIONS:
- All new clients must begin with a start-up package.
- Immediately following the purchase of your start-up package, you will receive an emailed receipt with an online form which needs to be completed at your earliest convenience.
- After this form is submitted, you will recieve an email from the PT Coordinator with your assigned personal trainer based on your individual preferences and availability.
- Once Start-Up sessions are completed, clients may purchase continuing personal training sessions.
PERSONAL TRAINING START-UP PACKAGE
(2) 1 hour sessions consisting of an InBody® assessment and consultation, fitness assessment and personalized workout.
INBODY® ASSESMENT & CONSULTATION
(1) ½ hour session consisting of a comprehensive InBody® assessment, consultation and nutritional guidance.
CONTINUING PERSONAL TRAINING PACKAGES
After a Start-Up Package is complete, clients may purchase continuing session packages with the choice of 60 or 30 minute sessions.
ONLINE PERSONAL TRAINING
Initial planning session with Rutgers Recreation personal trainer (optional video chat, phone call, or in-person). Program includes daily workout success plans, weekly email communication with your certified personal trainer, specific strength workouts with online video tutorials, and weekly health education.