We bring our Recreation Fitness & Wellness programming to you!
Please request all Wellness On The Go services here. All requests must be submitted at least 3 weeks prior to the event.
SPA SERVICES: Bring positive energy and reduce stress with our spa services. Services are charged per therapist/per hour starting at 60.00/hr. Discounts may be available for multiple hours/services and/or therapists.
- CHAIR MASSAGE: Professionally licensed therapists skillfully massage the shoulders, back, arms and hands for tension relief. Clients are fully clothed and sit on specially designed massage chairs.
- HENNA TATTOOS: A form of body art that is applied to the skin as a temporary skin decoration.
- THREADING: A technique used for facial hair removal that incorporates use of a thread in order to shape and define the brow.
FITNESS WORKSHOPS: Certified personal trainers can provide workshops on several fitness topics including weight training, designing your own exercise program, building core strength and more. Workshops are 45 minutes: $60
FITNESS & WELLNESS CLASSES: Certified instructors will come to your location and teach the class of your choice. This is a great way to build community, inspire movement, decrease stress and enhance peace and clarity! Classes are $60 per class and range from 30-60 minutes.
Cardio, Strength and Dance Fitness:
- BODYCOMBAT® – Unleash and empower yourself in this non-contact martial-arts inspired workout.
- GRIT CARDIO® – 30-minute high-intensity interval training (HIIT) workout that maximizing calorie burn. This workout uses a variety of body weight exercises to challenge you.
- INTENSATI® – Combine empowering affirmations with interval training, martial arts, and dance. You will leave class feeling stronger, uplifted and inspired to live a life you love.
- Zumba® – An interval-style calorie-burning dance fitness party combining all elements of fitness. Boost your energy and get a serious dose of awesome.
- BARRE® – A fun way to sculpt your whole body through Pilates and Ballet moves to strengthen the entire body.
Yoga & Meditation:
- Yoga & BodyFlow® – Enjoy a creative form of yoga in which each movement is synchronized with a breath. Flowing from pose to pose creates warmth and allows the body to move deeper into postures.
- Meditation – Find inner peace and focus as you are lead step-by-step through meditation. Learn techniques useful for calming the mind and refreshing the spirit.
Classes are for all levels and do not require any experience.
Mats and stereo equipment are not provided. We suggest that participants bring a beach towel to class to be used as a mat. Please be prepared to provide a blue tooth speaker system for instructor use.
Please identify a large open space with appropriate flooring to allow movement. Most classes can be performed on a carpeted floor but cardio/dance classes are best on a smooth surface.
- SELF DEFENSE WORKSHOP: Learn strategies and techniques to reduce your risk of exposure to potentially dangerous situations. 90 Minute Workshop: $90
- INBODY Assessment & consultation: The InBody system brings you the easiest, quickest, and most precise BIA body composition analysis. Participants will learn about BMI, Body fat vs. lean mass percentages, basal metabolic rate and more. The system is quick and easy and our trainers will print results and review with each participant. We can bring this service to you or you can bring a group to the College Ave Gym or Werblin Rec Center. The service includes 2 certified trainers for 2 hours and can accommodate up to 25 participants: $200
- Paraffin Wax Hand Treatments: Paraffin wax is an emollient approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration as a treatment to soften and smooth skin. This heat therapy helps increase blood flow and relax the muscles. 2 hours, up to 60 treatments: $200
Invoices will be sent prior to the event and payment is expected to be received within 2 weeks of the event. All cancellations will have a 20% administrative fee if not cancelled and/or rescheduled within 7 business days before the event.