- Massage Therapy blends together many health and wellness benefits.
- Restore and renew energy while relaxing tense muscles. Massage can help aid with reducing stress and anxiety while improving immune system function and circulation.
- You will feel a sense of both calmness and well-being during and after your therapeutic massage from one of our professional massage therapists.
- Our wellness rooms are peacefully designed and include air infused aromatherapy to enhance the session.
- Massage is available at the Livingston Rec Center and the Cook Douglass Rec Center. Appointments are available in 30 and 60-minute time frames.
If you have any specific allergies, please indicate before scheduling your appointment to insure that our products do not contain ingredients that can affect you.
Pricing for Massage Therapy:
30 Minute 60 Minute
$25 Students $45 Students
$35 Faculty/Staff/Members $55 Faculty/Staff/Members
$40 Guests $65 Guests
- Threading is an ancient method of hair removal that has gained much popularity for hair removal and shaping of eyebrows.
- In threading, a thin thread is doubled and then twisted. It is then rolled over areas of unwanted hair, plucking the hair at the follicle level.
- Advantages often cited for eyebrow threading are that it provides more precise control in shaping eyebrows and is gentler on the skin.
- Threading is available at the Livingston Rec Center and the Cook/Douglas Rec Center.
No appointment is necessary. You may come at any time during open hours. Services are provided on a first come first serve basis.
Pricing for Threading:
WELLNESS ON THE GO SERVICES
Bring positive energy and reduce stress with our wellness services. Services are charged per therapist/per hour starting at 60.00/hr. Discounts may be available for multiple hours/services and/or therapists.
Please click here to request our services for your event.
- CHAIR MASSAGE: Professionally licensed therapists skillfully massage the shoulders, back, arms and hands for tension relief. Clients are fully clothed and sit on specially designed massage chairs.
- HENNA TATTOOS: A form of body art that is applied to the skin as a temporary skin decoration.
- THREADING: A technique used for facial hair removal that incorporates use of a thread in order to shape and define the brow.