- Massage therapy can help aid with reducing stress and anxiety while improving immune system function and circulation.
- Our wellness rooms are peacefully designed and include air infused aromatherapy to enhance the session.
- We know that one massage does not fit all. With your input, our therapists will create a personalized massage session that addresses your specific needs.
- Massage appointments are available at the Werblin Rec Center (All year long) and C/D Rec Center (Fall and Spring Semester only).
- Appointments are available in 45 minute time frames.
- For 90-minute appointments, book 2 appointments back to back.
- Appointments will be scheduled online and must be paid in advance in order to secure the appointment.
- Appointments are only available for the Rutgers Community.
- Refund requests must be made 48 hours prior to the appointment to be considered.
- Transferring to another appointment date may be allowed in lieu of refunds for medical issues/emergencies with 24 hours notification.
- If you have any specific allergies, contact us prior to scheduling your appointment to ensure that products do not contact ingredients that may affect you.
- Contact us via email at email@example.com or call Anne Finetto at 848-445-1980.