- Massage can help aid with reducing stress and anxiety while improving immune system function and circulation.
- Our wellness rooms are peacefully designed and include air infused aromatherapy to enhance the session.
- Massage is available at the Werblin Rec Center, Livingston Rec Center and the Cook Douglass Rec Center.
- Appointments are available in 30 and 60-minute time frames.
If you have any specific allergies, please indicate before scheduling your appointment to insure that our products do not contain ingredients that can affect you.
- Threading is a method of hair removal that has gained much popularity for hair removal and shaping of eyebrows.
- In threading, a thin thread is doubled and then twisted. It is then rolled over areas of unwanted hair, plucking the hair at the follicle level.
- Threading is available at the Werblin Rec Center, the Livingston Rec Center and the Cook/Douglas Rec Center.
- No appointment is necessary. You may come at any time during open hours. Services are provided on a first come first serve basis.