Rutgers Recreation Fitness Class Program offers premier classes with highly-trained instructors in the newest formats. Come experience workouts that are fun, challenging and full of positive motivation. We offer two ways to take classes: Fitness Flex Pass and Specialty Classes
About Group Fitness Flex Pass Membership
- The Fitness Flex Pass includes over 100 weekly classes on all 4 campuses in a variety of formats including from cardio, strength, Barre/Pilates/Fusion, and Yoga/Meditation. Drop in and find a class you’re passionate about!
- The Fitness Flex Pass is FREE for students and $45 for Faculty and Staff. Please show your ID before entering class.
- Classes are first come/first serve and patrons are encouraged to arrive 10-15 minutes ahead of class start time to secure spot and set up equipment.
- Flex Pass Descriptions can be found here.
- Always be in the know with the daily schedule of classes, alerts, special classes and events with the UPACE app.
How to Purchase Flex Pass Membership
Flex Pass Membership can be purchased:
Your Flex Pass Membership will be linked to your RU ID card so you will not need a Flex Pass Membership card.
Please bring your RU ID to class for the staff to swipe as you enter class.
We will no longer be selling the One Class Passes. F/S may purchase a 1-day Flex Pass Membership for $10 that will give you access to all classes offered that day. This membership may be purchased in the same manner as listed above and will be automatically added to your Rutgers ID.
About Specialty Classes
- Specialty classes offer smaller class sizes progressive instruction and the opportunity for more individual attention.
- A full list of our Specialty Classes can be found here.