Title: Fitness Coordinator
Location: Cook Douglass Recreation Center
BA, Psychology, Rutgers University
M.Ed., Kinesiology, Temple University
Current Professional Certifications:
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) – National Strength & Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- Club Coach – USA Weightlifting (USAW)
- Group Fitness Instructor – Aerobics & Fitness Association of America (AFAA)
- Personal Trainer – Aerobics & Fitness Association of America (AFAA)
- Yoga Instructor – 200 hour RYT
- Specialty Certifications: Zumba(R), willpower & Grace(R, CIZE LIVE(R)
- Group Fitness Instructor – 11 years of service
- Sports Performance Coach – Velocity Sports Performance
- Strength & Conditioning Graduate Intern – Temple University Athletics
Oversee 60 instructors and coordinate group fitness, instructional class, and fitness outreach programs.
Manage Cook Fitness Center and student Fitness Assistant staff. Teach fitness classes, mentor new instructors, and co-create RU FIT workouts.