Title: Aquatics Coordinator
Location: College Avenue Gym
BA in Philosophy
Current Professional Certifications:
- Certified K-12 Physical Education Teacher
- American Red Cross Water Safety Instructor Trainer
- American Red Cross Instructor: Lifeguard, CPR, First Aid, AED
- American Red Cross Basic Certifications: Lifeguard, CPR, First Aid, AED
- NJSPF Certified Pool Operator
- Taught physical education for five years and acted as the on-site aquatics specialist.
- Worked for the Township of North Brunswick, for 20 years as a Recreation Program Specialist
- Rutgers Recreation – Aquatics Coordinator.
Adult/Children Swim Programs – Water Safety Instructor Course. Operate all aspects of the Instructional Swim Programs ensuring the safety and quality lessons for all. Responsible for holding Special Events including Swim for Life, Tower Jump, Neon Knights, and more.
Hometown: Milltown, NJ