- All refunds are to be submitted via the online request form.
- All refunds will be assessed a 20% administrative fee unless otherwise noted in the program description.
- Programs that have been cancelled by Recreation will be eligible for a full refund with no administrative fee and patrons do not need to complete the refund request form. Cancellations by the department will be communicated via email and refunds will be processed.
- Program refund requests are to be submitted no less than 5 business days in advance of the scheduled start date. Exceptions to the 5-business day policy (ie: Children’s programming & Multi-day trips) will be noted in the program description.
- All memberships are non-refundable after 5 business days from purchase.
- All personal training sessions are non-refundable.
- Refunds will generally not be issued for requests received past the deadlines provided.
- Full or partial refunds may be given for medical reasons and will require a doctor’s note.
- Approved refunds are to be returned via the same method it was received with the exception of cash. Cash payments are required to be refunded via University issued check. Payments made by credit card will be refunded to the original card used at the time of payment. Expired or Invalid credit cards at time of refund will need to be refunded via University issued check.
- Transfer requests may be allowed in lieu of refunds and do not have an administrative fee unless otherwise noted in course description (ie: Children’s programming $25 fee). Transfers need to be within the same program category and of equal or greater value. For programs of greater value, payment for the difference will need to be received before the transfer is processed