Fitness & Wellness Class Policy (updated 9/1/20)
All in–person classes require a reservation. Walk-in participants will not be admitted to class.
To make a reservation, please click here.
- All participants will be required to check-in and check-out through the main entrance of the facility for all indoor and outdoor classes. The facility check-in process will consist of a temperature screening and questionnaire pertaining to COVID19 upon entrance to the facility. Participants that present at the time of the class with any COVID-19 symptoms will not be permitted attend any in-person classes or enter the Recreation center(s).
- In addition, all participants will then be checked-in once they arrive at the class location.
- All class participants and the instructor must remain in their designated spot/area throughout the class. All areas have been spaced to allow 10 ft of social distancing.
- Participants may not exchange or share equipment with others. All equipment will be placed in designated areas before class.
- We strongly suggest participants bring a personal mat and or a towel for use during class.
- There will be 30 minutes between all in person classes. The class check-in will begin 15 minutes before the start of class.
- A cloth face mask covering the nose and the mouth must be worn by all participants throughout indoor classes. In outdoor classes only, a facemask may be removed during class while remaining in a assigned designated area.
- Class size is limited to 20 participants or less until further notice. All participants will be assigned equipment and/or a designated area upon arrival. Participants may not save spaces for those who have not arrived.
- In addition to our comprehensive deep-cleaning efforts we encourage all participants to disinfect equipment before and after use.