Rutgers Recreation Proudly Supports The Health & Well-Being of Its Students
Rutgers Recreation Offers
- 4 large recreation centers (one on each campus), one free standing fitness center and 20 acres of outdoor space, an Olympic size pool with a diving tower, an 80 foot climbing wall, a ropes challenge course, a large picnic pavilion and a roller hockey rink.
- Over 100 fitness & wellness classes each week, personal & small group training and massage therapy.
- Dozens of outdoor trips, swimming and SCUBA lessons, and certification opportunities.
- 57 club sports and a top 50 intramural program played by10,000 students.
- Employment and professional development to over 700 student leaders.
- Exciting yearly events including RU Muddy and the Big Chill, the largest 5k run/walk in New Jersey.
- Family and community programming, including children’s swim lessons, summer camp, and birthday parties.