Top 6 Reasons to Run the Big Chill 5K
Rutgers University, New Brunswick campus has many outdoor running options. Try one or all of these sites, whether you are casually running or training for a 5k!
- University Park Fields Dirt Track- Busch Campus – 0.6 mile loop.
- Rutgers Ecological Preserve– Livingston Campus- Several nature trails ranging from 0.3 to 2.8 miles in length.
- Buccleuch Park– Easy walk from College Avenue Campus- 1.3 mile dirt path around park
4. Big Chill 5K Route- College Avenue Campus- practice for the annual RUREC 5K all year round with our 3 mile route around college avenue
5. Johnson Park- Easily accessible from both College Ave and Busch- 2.5 mile road through Johnson Park with pedestrian path.